- Monthly coffee mornings for parents/carers (except July and August)
- New Karate Therapy Club with OT Play 7 - 11 years
- Engine Shed - Teenagers and Adult Sessions
- Go Karting for Young Adults (parent or carer to attend) Join mailing list
- What's Happening - Autistic Adults in Lambeth? TBC
- Activities for Maturer Carers - TBC
- Girls Art Groups - Summer Holidays
- Family Stay and Play Sessions - Summer Holidays - July and August
- Workshops and Seminars
We are seeking for new committee members to join our team and volunteers to run our monthly coffee mornings and holiday sessions. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and resources
We have a comprehensive information pack - "Did You Know?" for parents and carers in Lambeth and also provide regular email updates to parents and professionals.
Partnership working with professionals
Liaising with health, education and social care professionals.
A strong representative voice
Raising awareness of autism locally, pressing policy and decision makers for change, participation in local and national campaigning.